A new version is available for testing. This one was launched due to a forum request (add an image to the torrent). Here's the changelog:
- 'Forum Post ID' is now optional (selected in Parameters)
- 'Torrent Information' is now optional (selected in Parameters)
- Minor cosmetic on the upload form
- First attempt on adding an image file to the torrent
- Another version of Torrent Listing (image based)
As usual, please report if the problem you've reported is fixed and post any new problems in the forums.
The download link is also the same one - here
A new revision has been released. Besides some minor bugs, the main change is the integration with JComments. It's now possible to comment on a torrent.
Here's the changelog:Fixes
And we have another release available for public testing
Here's the change log:
- rev11: uninstall error
- rev11: donation ratio didn't applying
- rev11: didn't applying new user default multiplier
- rev12: trackerforumgroups.php on line 73
- Users can now upload torrents as anonymous
- Recoded the plugins. Now we have "System - Tracker" and "User - Tracker"
- Recoded the user listing and edit screens - Added the donated amount and credited bytes
The component can be downloaded from the websvn, in the usual place.
Any new bugs are welcome, I'm trying to make this as stable as possible to give it a real test.