A new revision has been released. Besides some minor bugs, the main change is the integration with JComments. It's now possible to comment on a torrent.
Here's the changelog:Fixes
And we have another release available for public testing
Here's the change log:
- rev11: uninstall error
- rev11: donation ratio didn't applying
- rev11: didn't applying new user default multiplier
- rev12: trackerforumgroups.php on line 73
- Users can now upload torrents as anonymous
- Recoded the plugins. Now we have "System - Tracker" and "User - Tracker"
- Recoded the user listing and edit screens - Added the donated amount and credited bytes
The component can be downloaded from the websvn, in the usual place.
Any new bugs are welcome, I'm trying to make this as stable as possible to give it a real test.
Another four bugs fixed (still waiting for confirmation). This new release should solve the following bugs:
- rev11: File doesn't exist *critical*
- Changed name to filename when getting filename of torrent in the torrent editor (backend)
- rev11: backend torrent editor screen
- rev11: can't edit the user info at Forum Integration
The download link is the same as the previous versions and please report any new bugs you find :)